Serendipity Experience 26 - Share one of my favourite things!

7:18 AM

Brown Paper Packages tied up with String

Bespoke Letterpress Boutique

I have opted for a simple Christmas Packaging colour scheme this year, based upon one of my favourite things - Red & White Bakers Twine! I just love the simplicity of  the candy cane striped string wrapped around plain brown paper. I discovered these lovely christmas tags this year which are hand printed by Bespoke Letterpress in Brisbane, which I plan to use on my gifts.

decor8


There is such an endless amount of ideas for packaging  with brown paper. For the children I intend adding minature candy canes to the gift tags.



Twine from Creature Comforts


The biggest problem I have is that I love Butchers Twine so much I have to be careful that I don't hang it on everything I have!




Visit A Common Thread to have a look at some of the colour schemes other's are using this Christmas!





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. absolutely love this, looks wonderful and I love your shot - oh those boats look so appealing, lovely composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Simone! I absolutely understand that red & white twine is your favourite and those tags are amazing!
    Thanks so much for sharing this at A Common Thread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!
    i love those colors and ideas. nice pictures!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red and white baker's twine too! I think I'm going to be using it next Christmas! You always share such lovely pictures! I love them!

    Blessings,
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.
    I'm attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Here is my web site :: Registry Cleaner

    ReplyDelete

var uid='dad2dddf'; var LinkExclusions=''; var TargetOptionID=1;

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images